10 Days in New York!

N&C

Myself and my partner are planning a trip to New York in late January early Feb. Does anyone have any ideas as to where we should stay? Apartment or Hotel?! I am finding it difficult to find a website that has holiday apartments.

I've stayed in Mariott 5th Avenue it was a great location and a nice hotel. You lucky thing I'm so jealous!!

I def would try for Radio City Apartments! Stayed there last Jan and there in a great location and cheap for Manhattan too. Rooms are well equiped and we enjoyed it so much, we booked to stay there next Jan as well!

Myself and my partner are planning a trip to New York in late January early Feb. Does anyone have any ideas as to where we should stay? Apartment or Hotel?! I am finding it difficult to find a website that has holiday apartments.

Try the belvedere hotel we stayed there for ten days this feb and would definitely go back. Great location.

I stayed in the Salisbury Hotel in Feb of this year. It is an apartment style hotel and they threw in free breakfast. I heard Radio City Apartments were good but they were fully booked when I wanted to go.

I would also recommend Salisbury Hotel - great price in a great location. Breakfast pretty dreadful but that was only downside. Have also heard great things about Radio City apartments but they book out early.

you coud try the affinia dumont plaza. We've been there before, get a junior suite with a kitchen, great location, large room. For 10 days it would be better to have a larger room. You may think that you won't spend much time in the room, but if there for 10 days you will!

Back