10 day holiday to Italy

tink

Hi I was wondering if anyone could suggest a doable route on a 10 day tour of italy? We definitely would like at least 2 days in florence (we have been before just want to finish off sightseeing) and a few days in rome. We would be travelling by train and have already been to Pisa. Can someone suggest other places of interest along the way? Thanks

Day 1 fly to Rome. Day 2-4 Rome. Day 5 train to Florence. Days 6-7 in Florence. Day 8 train to Venice. Days 9+10 in Venice and then fly home. Perfect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinque_Terre

Where are u flying to? I can recommend Cinque Terre, its lovely especially if you stay a night in one of the smaller villages and get to explore after the day trippers have gone home. You could spend a couple of days in Florence, on to Cinque Terre and then Rome. Siena is also lovely but I know I find Italian cities can be overwhelming and Cinque Terre would be more relaxing. Have u travelled on Italian trains before? A good italian phrase book is a must.

Thanks guys Cinque Terre looks fab thanks a mill hadn't heard of it before ! Will defo need to brush up on that Italian though haha !

Back