1 or 2 Auctioneers

gortbeg

I have a 2 bed apartment with an auctioneer in Galway for the last three weeks and have only had two viewings (one of the viewings came bac a second time) in that time. The auctioneers FORGOT to put it in the paper the second week. It went in again last thursday and I didn't get one viewing. It is on their website and in the front of their window. I'm getting worried - has the market slowed down. We have an booking deposit on another house (dreamhouse) and the buidler has given us two weeks to either sort out mortgage approval or have the apartment sold. We can't get loan approval without the condition that the loan on the apartment has to be cleared first before we can draw down new mortgage. We are half thinking of giving the sale of the apartment to the auctioneer with whom we are buying the house off as well as original auctioneer. Just wondering is this a stupid move or should I just stick to one auctioneer. If I was to go with a second auctioneer would I need to tell the first auctioneer - there is nothing on their letter that says i have to stick to them only.

Back