1.4 hdi peugeot 206 anyone have one?

blueshoes

Hi my friend is thinking about buying the above car as she does alot of miles and is sick of petrol. She has never had a diesel car and asked me what i thought me knowing nothing about cars said id ask here. She really just wants to know is it powerfull? or slow to get going? or would it be any different? she has a 307 at the min

Hi this info may help

68bhp PSA/Ford 1.4 litre HDI engine available from January 2002, gets to 60 in 15 seconds, top speed 104.3mph, combined consumption 65.7mpg, CO2 112g/km

Good Luck ;)

lots of other info you require should be available here

[broken link removed]

Prices for new 1.4 HDI are listed here

Second hand HDI's listed here

Thanks alot dobber for that. That was the stuff she wanted to know and i serched everywhere last night on the web and could not find a thing! She is buying 2nd hand with alot of miles on it 60,000 for a 2002

blueshoes said:
Thanks alot dobber for that. That was the stuff she wanted to know and i serched everywhere last night on the web and could not find a thing! She is buying 2nd hand with alot of miles on it 60,000 for a 2002

60,000 for a four year old diesel isn't bad for the year the mileage is average. Most people buy diesels because they expect to be doing high mileage and the diesel engine is built to take it.
All depends on price really compared to others that are listed.

Good Luck ;)

Back