€50k to new ireland PRB advice please

Stoves1

LD Ferguson is quite active on here and is in Dublin so he may be worth a call www.ferga.com. Other than that chat with some friends or family and see whom they would recommend.

right need to make decision called ferga.com. left 2 messages as well as emailed,
awaiting call, looked up a few pension companys websites and am looking at putting the 50k into a circa 5yr term deposit account, would appreciate help with names and interest rates here pls - standard life is 5years 3 months 20.74% ie 3.95%aer according to their website:

this looks pretty good again contacted them this morning, all at meetings and will call back either today or monday ( celtic tiger seems still to be alive ) seems little interest.

Hi Stoves,

that's 3.95% gross and you will have to hold out a sum of your monies in what is called a policy cash account to meet the 1% annual management charge and 0.6% govt levy.

Aviva doing 4.85% at the moment for 5 years and 2 months but will close quickly, pm me if you want more details

hi leroy 67 trying to pm you but pm does not seem to work like i use boards, many thanks for your info on aviva, but as dave vanian says closed, would be very interested if there is anything decent rate out there, want to sort this out before fri as they are putting pressure on me to transfer, and i am afraid the amount i have been offered falls

Hi Stoves1

tried sending you a pm but you're not set up to receive them, will check out whats available on Monday and post here for you

Stoves1,

3.95% can be got through Irish Life and Standard Life still but this could close quickly

Many thanks leroy 67 I am meeting financial advisor tomorrow and will make decisions after

Back