€2k for patio window - is this expensive?

clownie

Hi

My Mum needs to replace the window in her dining room. It is rotten at the bottom. She got all the other windows in the house done about 6 years ago but did not do it. The window is 8 feet wide by 6.5 feet high. It is just a matter of taking the window out and putting a new window in no block work etc to be done. Is this the normal price for such a size patio door??

Thanks for any help

Hi Wiseman
My mum is in the Dublin area. If you got your windows from someone who does this area could you please send me their details.

Thanks

Hi Wiseman
My mum is in the Dublin area. If you got your windows from someone who does this area could you please send me their details.

Thanks

We have had recommendations in the past on AAM for

http://www.bonnerwindows.com/ (Bonner Windows)
Dooley Windows
Templeogue Windows

If you run the search option you may find others. I think I also recall a company called Skyline who got a lot of recommendations. If memory serves me well they were based in Swords.

Building a house in Meath and recently got 16 windows, 2 doors and a french doors in cream with Vistatherm for 9900 from a company in Dundalk. Reel Windows. 0872065726. No relation or involvement with co. Just a very satisfied customer.

Wow two grand for a window.I know its a big window but did they see you coming:).Try Goldseal windows. My neighbour got 3 windows and a single door pvc for less than that.Hope this is of help

Back