€200 'credit cards'

S

smemflynn

Hi,

I heard something a while back about being able to buy a 'credit card' so you can shop online but can only spend up to the amount you purchased your card for.

Has anyone any info on this?

spotted these recently, I haven't used them so can't say if they are any good or not....

If you only want to spend online, than a virtual card would do:

You can load money on it by making a transfer from your current account to an account with Bank of Ireland. Charges are 1€ for load but 0.50 € for each usage.

It's a german bank so money is guaranteed up to 1.5 Million € for each account by the German Deposit Protection Scheme.

If you only want to spend online, than a virtual card would do:

You can load money on it by making a transfer from your current account to an account with Bank of Ireland. Charges are 1€ for load but 0.50 € for each usage.

It's a german bank so money is guaranteed up to 1.5 Million € for each account by the German Deposit Protection Scheme.

Hi there..I've signed up for this service, buy i cant deposit funds.. (its first asks for a credit card to top-up (very dumb..) but then it mentions wire transfer, but the details are very sketchy.. Have you lodged to your account using wire transfer??

If you log into your account, choose "deposit" and enter the amount on the next screen you can choose "Wire Transfer". You than will be given a coiche of international wire transfer or "local bank account". Download the list for local bank account and you see that there is an account at BOI you can use following the instructions.

I did a payment via open24 from PTSB to wirecard that way and the money was there 4 days later.

Back