Who has the best job in Ireland?

An interactive sex therapist.
"Look, this is how you do it..."

This reminds me of a personal ad I once saw where a retired gynacologist was offering his services to put women on cloud nine....as he was "constantly surprised at how many women rarely or never achieved orgasm and he as a professional knew the best techniques".
He made it sound like philantrophy.....well maybe it was.

What about being abank boss or better still an ex bank boss or even an ex financial regulator or even an ex FAS chairman.These guys are in the big league ,retiring to lotto sized pensions and payoffs after their expenses fuelled and huge salaried tenures when they weren`t doing much of a job.

our ex financial regulator's pension is circa €144k, which is greater than the salary of the current head of the US Fed Reserve....makes u wonder

he was constantly surprised at how many women never achieved organism.

Why was he surprised that some women never achieved:

1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life, or
  2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living body: the social organism.

I`ve edited my post for the correct spelling.Maybe you could give a definition of the corrected word. Go on look up your textbook again.You must be one of the few posters who could misunderstand my post.

I`ve edited my post for the correct spelling.Maybe you could give a definition of the corrected word. Go on look up your textbook again.You must be one of the few posters who could misunderstand my post.

Yikes, first you mis-spelt it and now you are looking for a definition!

Sorry. Everyone makes typos and I was trying to convey what I felt was the funnny side of this one. There was nothing personal. Apologies for any offence caused.

I was only joking myself in the reply,but couldn`t find the funny face which I wanted to insert.Absolutely no offence caused.

Why the to do? I'm sure that organisms can have the odd orgasm. Especially seing naked humans in the bathroom :)

Back