Zooplus - has anyone used them

I used them a couple of years ago to order a floor-to-ceiling cat tree. They were relatively reasonable from what I remember, delivery was quick (to Dublin city centre). Good quality, sturdy cat tree, very easy to put together. Can't comment on their dog stuff though.

Thanks Sherman
The products look to be of better quality than what I have seen in the shops.

I've used them and had no problems. Though I remember when I was researching them before placing my order that I came across some negative reviews on the web, which I obviously decided to ignore! But you may want to do a google search using ' Zooplus reviews' as the search term to get a wider range of opinions.

I've used zooplus on & off for years, the only self-assembly thing I bought from them was my cat tree (I'm really really stupid at putting stuff together) and I put it together no problem :) always found them good - quality products, good prices, not the swiftest delivery but then with free delivery from Germany can you complain if it takes about 2 weeks?

I've never had to return anything to them so I don't know how good bad or indifferent they are with that sort of thing

i have used them for a few things for my dog. I found all there products were decent value and very good quality.I got my boxer a natura kennel and she loves it. Very easy to assemble(about 15mins) and delivery was quick, Dublin area.
And i am just a satisfied customer

Thanks all.
Just ordered the Natura kennel.
Fingers crossed it arrives in time for Xmas

The delivery takes about 7 days. I order kitty litter food and toys for the cat on it and have no complaints.
My last order came missing the box of kitty litter, I sent them a comment via their website and hear nothing, sent another and got a respone offering a refund or a second shipment, I chose to go with the second shipment and it arrived within the estimated timeline... along with the original order.
I cannot get them on the phone, the number does not seem to work and you can't e-mail them directly,just via the website contact form.
However, they did sort out the problem.
The handy thing is that they provide you with a tracking number so you can watch the mouvement of your order and check up on it's progress.
Enjoy!!
addob

Tried Zooplus for the first time three weeks ago - TOTAL DISASTER. Ordered a wooden house & insulation. Delivery arrived 10 days after order, but they delivered 2 insulations and no box. Have sent three emails over the past week, to know whats happening and no one will respond. Tried phoning, but can't get through. They had no problem taking the money from my credit card. Will never use them again.

Are you emailing them or filling in the online form.

I tried e-mailing them and eventually (3 days later) recieved a bounce back error.

I wish you good luck, at first I could not reach them!

ad

Filling in the online return - finally got a call from one of their reps yesterday (she was very nice & apologetic on the phone) , told me the box had been sent but had got lost, asked me to fill in a statutory declaration stating I had not received it, told me they were emailing it straight away - still waiting for it 24 hrs later. Won't send my replacement box until they receive this back.

Just to let you know my order arrived promptly & correct first go.
Very impressed with the service & quality.

Your lucky, I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me. Anyone any ideas on the next step I can take.

Have used them 4 or 5 times & each time the order was delivered promptly. However, I placed an order on Dec 17, received an email saying it was dispatched on Dec 18 & nothing has been delivered as of yet, not happy & we will have one hungry dog in the coming days:)

I've used them & no problems....but given the current rates of exchange, it's probably worth ordering via the UK site. There was significant saving last time I ordered...about 2 to 3 months ago

I order from the Irish site for the first 4 times, all orders were delivered within a few days. My last order was via their UK site as there is a substantial cost saving, only issue is that I have not received the delivery which was dispatched on the 18th of December, probably due to the Xmas period rather than order via the UK site though.

for a doghouse go to heitonbuckley, not sure where u are located but the worst place to get a dog house is in a pet store. heitonbuckley are a builders merchant and they have 4ft x 3ft doghouses for the same size you would pay in a pet store for a chihuahua.

Back