Zero Guinness

Marco 1972

Had my first ever pint of it, tasted like menthol/cough mixture and sweet, dont understand how its trumpeted as the same as the alcoholic version....

Guinness or toothpaste !!!!
1. I didn't know toothpaste came in a can.
2. Where can I buy a can of toothpaste?
3. Shur, I might as well buy a can of Zero Guinness while I'm at it!

Where there is a will there's a way ....you can buy anything in anything if you look closely enough....mind you I haven't had the need to buy a can of toothpaste ...yet. I just wouldn't buy Guinness no matter what it came in..... personally..

Where there is a will there's a way ....you can buy anything in anything if you look closely enough....mind you I haven't had the need to buy a can of toothpaste ...yet. I just wouldn't buy Guinness no matter what it came in..... personally..
Please don't tell me you like that bland muck from Cork.

Hmm... could another reason why Guinness, Heinken are getting into 'Zero' versions is that they seem to be able to advertise that product without it being subject to the same limits as their regular product? But it still allows them to get the brand name out there...

Heineken zero (or 0.0??) tastes awful. I've tried the Becks (blue) non alco one too and it's worse. I think it's impossible to make nice alcohol free versions of the alcoholic beers. Not tried the Guinness zero but not in a hurry to do so based on previous findings.

Heineken zero (or 0.0??) tastes awful. I've tried the Becks (blue) non alco one too and it's worse. I think it's impossible to make nice alcohol free versions of the alcoholic beers. Not tried the Guinness zero but not in a hurry to do so based on previous findings.
I find Heineken a bit too sweet and the Zero version is worse.

I got a pint poured from a tap of Guinness Zero some time this year.
It just tasted like a bad pint of Guinness.
I guess that they weren't selling enough of it to keep the taste good

I've been drinking Guinness Zero from cans for a few weeks now. One or two each time and kinda feel like I'm "drinking" but don't get the effects (mainly tiredness for me) of alcohol so I find it really good for that.

Back