Zebra crossing

stephen1381

It irritates me when drivers speed up at zebra crossing! Nearly got run over yesterday at the crossing in the Blanchardstown centre :mad: And it always seems to be Women in sunglasses doing it

You've a valid point.
Just to turn it around it annoys me when people look down, hands in their pockets and sprint across the zebra crossing and expecting you to stop.

Fair enough, you should be driving carefully but what happened to keeping one foot on the footpath and one foot on the crossing and wait for traffic to stop before you cross
At least that's how I remember it when the safe cross code and it seems to work well for me.

It irritates me when drivers speed up at zebra crossing! Nearly got run over yesterday at the crossing in the Blanchardstown centre :mad: And it always seems to be Women in sunglasses doing it

Is it the same Woman each time maybe?

Were the sunglasses pointing vertically upwards, i.e. sitting on top of her hair, it appears women no longer wear sunglasses on their faces anymore....

Were the sunglasses pointing vertically upwards, i.e. sitting on top of her hair, it appears women no longer wear sunglasses on their faces anymore....

Saw Gillian Bowler on TV recently with no sunglasses at all :eek: Has the weather really gotten that bad .

Funny post take me back to!

Remember one look for safe place
Two don't hurry stop and wait
Three look all around you before you cross the road remember
Four...........and I can't remember the rest

thats the safe cross code

...Let all the traffic pass
5.Then walking straight across
6.Keep watching, that's the safe cross code...:)

Funny post take me back to!

Remember one look for safe place
Two don't hurry stop and wait
Three look all around you before you cross the road remember
Four...........and I can't remember the rest

thats the safe cross code

Life saving stuff here :D

remember one look for a safe place, two don't hurry stop and wait, three look all around you before you cross the road, remember let all the traffic pass you then walking straight across you keeping watching that's the safe cross code. they should bring that back

Didn't you know, sunglasses are the new hairband! At least that's what most of my friends use them for!..Personally, I can never keep them on my head so tend to keep them in the car for the odd time I find myself driving in sun.

Back