Your mobile phone, show me what you got

I'd like one of those but have heard very bad reports about the battery life. A friend has one, likes it but complains constantly about having to charge it every day?

I generally get 3-4 days out of it,not a heavy user though,i believe the trick is to wait til its fully discharged for the first 5-6 charges/cycles and you will get much better performance from the battery.

Also watch apps running in the background most serve no real purpose,cost money and drain the battery.

I have to say for the price I am quite impressed with this phone,there was no way I was going to sign up to a 2 year contract for an i phone,bought it through Meteor before Christmas for €79... a few days later the price jumped up to €99..takes a bit of getting used to but very impressed with it compared to what I was used to.

I have an Iphone, I'm so techno illiterate I don't even remember if it's a 3 or 4. I just know I like having my music handy, being able to access my email on the go and following a text conversation as it's all on the one screen.

Had this one about 2 years I think and previous phone was an Iphone as well. Husband makes all the phone and computer decisions around here.

Nokia E71.

Great phone for calls, texts, email, outlook calendar, music player, radio, camera, internet, GPS.

I'd be lost without it.

A class piece of kit.

I have a two Nokia phones. One 087 and the other 086.

About 10 years ago I lived in an 087 blackspot (the 087 is for work) so I got the 086 to ensure I could make/recieve calls at home.

The 087 is a Nokia 6230i
The 086 is a Nokia 3220

No interest in upgrading. I use them for making and recieving calls. I have ipad, ipod, laptop, PC if I want internet.

Back