Young mum of groom attire for the big day

seriams

Where does lady in mid forties shop in munster region for that extra special outfit for the big day, while not spending an absolute fortune?

MacBees have lovely clothes but very expensive- ditto Ella Maries in NCW. I would try Castleisland- there are three boutiques there with really nice clothes and won't break the bank.

Highly recommend Fashion World (locally known as Carmels) amd also JOI in Castleisland. Also just opposite is another lovely place (forget the name of it), near Moloneys Bakery.. Happy shopping!

Hannons in Castleisland, don't be put off by their window display and frumpy exterior. I bought a dress there last year for my brothers wedding and I have to say they were superb, generally they will pick a few outfits to try on and will throw in a wildcard that you wouldn't have dreamt of picking out. I ended up buying the wildcard. They cater for all budgets too. I'm not associated with the shop in any way.

Ella Maries have gorgeous stuff but are outrageously expensive. My Mother bought an outfit in a shop up the country that was Eur600 cheaper than the exact same outfit in this shop.

Can anybody recommend some places in Cork for same? sorry for jumping on the bandwagon!

Back