www.cashforcars.ie

Mahons

hi,

Has anyone used this company before. Do they give decent deals as they suggest.

thanks

Mahons

Re: CarsForCash.ie

Is that the correct website address I have tried to log into it but no success

Our showrooms are located on the North Road in Finglas.
We have over 35 years experience in the motor trade and are a well known and trusted name in the motor industry...as Fingal Car Auctions.

For obvious reasons cars CANNOT BE VALUED OVER THE PHONE, but simply bring it to our showrooms and we will not only value your car WHILE YOU WAIT.

It looks to me like a rebranding of an existing business.

Just looked at the website and just wondering they may be a bit picky about cars they will accept. For example looking at the documents required section it says a full service history and spare keys. What if you have been getting your vehicle serviced by a private mechanic rather than a dealer and what if you dont have the spare key as in my case. I bought my vehicle from a garage and they told me there was no spare key available. They may not accept a car in that case.

J a full service history and spare keys. What if you have been getting your vehicle serviced by a private mechanic rather than a dealer

It is my understanding that a full service history does not necessarily mean that the vehicle has been serviced by a main dealer. It means that you can prove with invoices that it has been regularly serviced.

well thankfully I finally sold my car at the weekend so I won't be needing to use cashforcars.ie

Back