Worst programme on TV

those adds around fair city about my This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language looking big in this and who fed dunbo . they are the worst adds on telly by a country mile.

I've never seen:

Lost
Sopranos
Prison Break
West Wing

so have been at a loss in a lot of conversations for the past 3 or 4 years. I believe they are all excellent but I honestly don't have the time to spend an hour watching the TV. I get home about 9pm, eat and go to bed :eek:

those adds around fair city about my This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language looking big in this and who fed dunbo . they are the worst adds on telly by a country mile.

The Afternoon show - with that red-headed wan, can't stand her - late late toy show with kenny is cringeworthy as well and anything that involves reality singing/skating/dancing/fatcamps etc

Has anybody fed Der rick :rolleyes:

and I don't know about your This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language but if your legs are that big...........:eek:

Dog the Bounty Hunter - can't stand him

on the plus side I have been enjoying the ' edge of endurance' season on Channel 4

I've never seen:

Lost
Sopranos
Prison Break
West Wing

so have been at a loss in a lot of conversations for the past 3 or 4 years. I believe they are all excellent but I honestly don't have the time to spend an hour watching the TV. I get home about 9pm, eat and go to bed :eek:

Apart from The Sopranos, I don't think you're missing anything.

Will probably get contradicted but in my opinion while the others have limited appeal, they are overly glossy, melodramatic and clichéd :p

Apart from The Sopranos, I don't think you're missing anything.

Will probably get contradicted but in my opinion while the others have limited appeal, they are overly glossy, melodramatic and clichéd :p

Wash your mouth out!!!!

Prison Break is pure quality and very addictive. Lost on the other hand is just rubbish! Just my opinion of course but I'll quite happily waste an hour watching prison break...or actually 42 mins without the adverts if you happen to catch a downloaded episode! Also love CSI and CSI Miami and my current favourite is Criminal Minds. Which I might add that RTE used to put on at 5 past 12 on a Sat night in the slot they're now showing SHARK in. What a stupid idea to put on a good show at a silly hour. Who decides that that would be a good idea??

I think you meant sopranos and West Wing

I agree.

Lost and Prison Break (the script is comical!) don't deserve to be mentioned with the Sopranos and West Wing. They are in the same league (first divison as opposed to premiership) as Sex In the City, ER, The Clinic, Ally McBeal, ..... stuff to be watched to put the brain into neutral and fall asleep to.

Still, listening to the skangers on the DART, at least this tripe keeps them off the street at night! ;)

'In the Night Garden' on CeeBeeBee's..... then again if I was 3yrs old !!!!

Well my 4 year old hates it but my 18 month old daughter absolutely loves it - so in fairness I think my daughter is probably the target audience and not ninsaga :D

Road wars & street wars-They film some class of degenerate stealing a car, rallying it through three towns endangering motorists & pedestrians, crashing through a fence/ditch/wall and then trying to run from the twenty four police officers, six dogs and helicopter chasing them. Then the commentator (putting on his best hard-man accent) tells us how the suspect was succesfully captured, given a three month sentance and banned from driving for one year. This individual has probably caused thousands of pounds worth of damage, wasted thousands in police time/resources and is given a measily sentance which will probably be reduced anyway. If I was that class of individual & I knew thats the sentance I would get for thrashing a car through a few towns for the craic, I would probably do the same the day I got out of jail, do they honestly think its any sort of deterrant putting him off the road for a year!!

If I was that class of individual & I knew thats the sentance I would get for thrashing a car through a few towns for the craic, I would probably do the same the day I got out of jail, do they honestly think its any sort of deterrant putting him off the road for a year!!

Indeed - plus, if you are lucky, you have the added benefit of your mates seeing you on tv on one of these stupid programmes.

Blasphemy!! This is a classic - BBC at their best - even I'm getting into it! ;)

Well my 4 year old hates it but my 18 month old daughter absolutely loves it - so in fairness I think my daughter is probably the target audience and not ninsaga :D

...what the heck ... here we go then.....

macapaca pacawacka wacapaca ooouuh,
wacapaca pacapaca lackapaca mooh....

That series with Trinny and Susannah where they makeover people and their relationships...cringeworthy.

What about:

Nanny 911 / American Wife Swop / My Super Sweet 16. The worst editing in the world. They make about 20 minutes of filming last an hour by replaying bits over and over and you can easily see that are mixing and matching pieces to create a narrative. Oh god, I'm critiqueing rubbish!

Ireland AM, Expose (is Lorraine Keane in diet wars with Posh Spice?), Winning Streak (needs extra mentions for awfulness), CSI Miami (other CSIs are ok).

Programs that are no worse that the usual tat but need mentions for crimes against accents and makeup: Off the Rails (the two laydeez are gone 'clownish' and squinty-eyed), Showhouse (accent issues) and the award for most irritating accent of all time goes to Rachel Allen.

Rebecca

the award for most irritating accent of all time goes to Rachel Allen.

Rebecca

Oh thank God someone else thinks this - she seems to have made up her very own accent and it is PAINFUL to listen to!

Re bad TV - hate watching any of those 100 Best Movies of all time or 100 Most Annoying Pop songs of all time type programmes...

M

Back