Wood sliding doors larger than 8'?

E

Epe

Does anybody know of any companies manufacturing wood sliding doors larger than 8' (with two panels)?

I am looking for contemporary style windows, and I currently have large sliders with narrow aluminum frames in my house. I would like to replace them with energy efficient ones, preferably made with wood (or wood frame with metal struds for support) if possible.
I hope to find someobdy with a similar experience of replacing contemporary style large windows and doors. If so, I would appreciate any information and suggestions for manufacturers.

Thanks.

Does anybody know of any companies manufacturing wood sliding doors larger than 8' (with two panels)?

I am looking for contemporary style windows, and I currently have large sliders with narrow aluminum frames in my house. I would like to replace them with energy efficient ones, preferably made with wood (or wood frame with metal struds for support) if possible.
I hope to find someobdy with a similar experience of replacing contemporary style large windows and doors. If so, I would appreciate any information and suggestions for manufacturers.

Thanks.

There is a crowd I use from time to time called Timber Factors 018472216.

If you bring the designs over to George he can make anything you want, doubt if he can fit it for you but I imagine he'll know someone.

Hi
I recently got a large slider for my newbuild from a company in the southeast. I got it in pvc,In the show rooms they had a very large wooden unit 10 / 12 ft.The depth of the frame was much wider than the pvc unit but i have to say was very impressive.Company is called hi-spec windows and doors 051 395160.
I have no connection with this company only as a customer.

Sure thats only a handy size slider, anyone manufacturing the hardwood sliding doors will be able to make that one for you.

Sure thats only a handy size slider, anyone manufacturing the hardwood sliding doors will be able to make that one for you.

And hardwood will last at least 50 years longer.

Back