Wiring New House

R

red jumper

i am building a house in galway area how much will i expect to pay to wire a 2,500sq.ft dormer? fairly standard finish

red jumper, good luck to you in your new home, a word of advice, our 'new' home was built five years ago, contract builder, included plumber, electrician... living in a rural area, we had to install our own septic tank with pump, problems arose when we moved in,trip switch kept tripping, problem was wiring in septic tank. Electrician had changed careers, the wiring used OUTSIDE was INSIDE wiring. He got paid the standard rate and more. Ask about other home owners whose homes he/she has wired. Be Aware!

Just a suggestion ( or two ), which might help you in a slightly different way, and is relevant to davfran's comment... If you can, you should get the plumbing, heating and electrics done by the same company. That way if something goes wrong with anything you won't have one blaming the other and you will know exactly who to call to fix it. If you want, pm me and I will give you his details. He is based in Mayo. He is not particularly cheap but his reputation and his work is excellent.
The other point is that cheaper is not always better.

Back