Windows & Doors supplier / fitter Dublin

Boberto7

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a window / door company in Dublin. We need to replace all windows and doors soon. I've found a number of threads on here but the majority date back to 2008-2009 and is rather more recent recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

I found a good one (the product and installation team were great) but their after sales service is very poor for minor issues (I think its the case with a lot of them as I did a lot of research, even calling in on spec to new window purchaser who were always very nice and helpful) so ask around a lot.
The saleswoman went from our best friend to a strange which is odd as I have still half a house to do with windows and patio door.
And thats why I will not recommend them.

I found a good one (the product and installation team were great) but their after sales service is very poor for minor issues (I think its the case with a lot of them as I did a lot of research, even calling in on spec to new window purchaser who were always very nice and helpful) so ask around a lot.
The saleswoman went from our best friend to a strange which is odd as I have still half a house to do with windows and patio door.
And thats why I will not recommend them.
Aye, its a tricky one. Did a good bit of research online and on here, both Keane windows and templeogue windows come up positively but alot of results were from 2009 ish. It's very difficult to get a clear view on who are good or not.

Hi Boberto - u could check out DK Windows. They did a great job - doors/windows for my sister during the summer. They did an equally good job two weeks ago for my mother (windows only). I think the total cost for my mother was something like €2300 for three triple glazed windows. Hope this helps.

Don't forget windows qualify for the HRI scheme revenue.ie/en/tax/it/reliefs/hri/hri-general-faqs.html#section12

Hi Boberto - u could check out DK Windows. They did a great job - doors/windows for my sister during the summer. They did an equally good job two weeks ago for my mother (windows only). I think the total cost for my mother was something like €2300 for three triple glazed windows. Hope this helps.

Perfect, will contact them tomorrow, thanks.

Back