Will the ARP for Ukrainians be extended beyond March?

Marian2017

I'm thinking of offering a self-contained granny flat under the ARP €800 scheme but I see it's due to expire at the end of March. Does anybody know if an extension is planned? Also, how does it work if you have someone set up under the scheme before the end date? Does the payment still continue for them beyond that date? Presumably the government can't just cut off payments for those currently housed under the programme and leave them homeless from 31st March.

Any information appreciated, thanks.

I recently did this and am renting out my place to lovely couple from Ukraine.

We signed a six-month lease agreement so I assume this will be honoured for the ARP.

I would think it's unlikely that they would end it in a cliff-edge manner but I can't say for sure.

According to the official information, the ARP scheme is due to end on 31 March 2025; however, it may be extended by Order of the Minister for Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth in accordance with the governing legislation. The payment is paid on each 2nd Tuesday of the month. Is anyone here willing to offer housing under the program? I am in search of such housing for a family of a mother, father and 7-year-old boy.

Back