Why are some women rude?

...well personally I don't take out my wallet while packing bags as I only have two hands for packing the bags and don't want to put my wallet/card/cash down on the counter or whatever out of my hand. To me that's a purely practical one :)

Cash/Card should be in hand ready to be handed over before it's asked for. Mostly perpertrated by women. Does my head in.

Same applies at ATMs. So annoying to be standing behind a woman who has also been in a queue. She arrives at the ATM and then starts rumaging in the handbag/purse for the relevant card. It never enters her head to have the card ready when its her turn!

...well personally I don't take out my wallet while packing bags as I only have two hands for packing the bags and don't want to put my wallet/card/cash down on the counter or whatever out of my hand. To me that's a purely practical one :)

Yeah! I'm certain that I have been on the receiving end of your thoughtlesness!

Down in M&S in Blackrock yesterday. Full of the Irish 60+ wife with the retired plank of a husband walking behind his wife, slight awkward smile on his face, with his hands in his pockets while she chooses the groceries. We really didn't need him blocking the aisles. Please leave him at home. Oh! and ladies, you don't park your trolley next to where the staff are packing the shelves with their trolleys. Finally when you get to the checkout please place the "next customer" sign between your groceries and the next person's groceries.

How is any of this rude as per original post? Surely they have a right to shop as they please, if he wants to follow his wife around then it's none of your business. It sounds like you're that person in the supermarket who stomps around with a face like a smacked bum rolling the eyes at anyone a bit slower than you - I wonder who the rude one is?? If having to reach over yourself to get the 'next customer' sign annoys you so much you should really consider ordering groceries over the internet

How is any of this rude as per original post? Surely they have a right to shop as they please, if he wants to follow his wife around then it's none of your business. It sounds like you're that person in the supermarket who stomps around with a face like a smacked bum rolling the eyes at anyone a bit slower than you - I wonder who the rude one is?? If having to reach over yourself to get the 'next customer' sign annoys you so much you should really consider ordering groceries over the internet

Hey Ney, are you back off the smokes again? Still upset about your Christmas decorations ?Time to get out the rowing machine methinks!

Back