Who's the sexiest woman in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re.Drool Drool

I hear Nell has landed the part of Grissley Adams in the big screen version of the 70's TV show.

Re: Sexiest Woman in the World

My wife, Rebecca, ....of course!!!

Re: Sexiest Woman in the World

I was so waiting for someone to say that!

Come on then tobo...show us a picture? :lol

Well now...

Sophie Marceau, especially as the Princess of Wales in Braveheart...hubba hubba...

Re: Re.Drool Drool

Miriam O'Callaghan...hot.hot.hot.

Oi! hands off, she's mine :d

As for Mr Ed and Grizzly, while I pride myself on being a non-sexist, non-ageist, non-racist, non-ableist, non-homophobic, right-on, politically correct libertarian who endorses whatever consenting adults wish to get up to in private, you two are seriously sick individuals :rollin

Please get treatment. Urgently.

What huge...

Jayz, piggy, I see what you mean that wan has the most enormous eyes;)

For me it’s a toss-up (unfortunate phrase I know) between Jamie Lee Curtis, Helen Mirren, and Christine Hamilton.

This cringe-making drool fest you lads have been going on with on this thread has been oh-so-predictable til now. But the inclusion of Christine Hamilton takes it out of the juvenile dimension and into the twilight zone. First I thought you were joking, but the inclusion Jamie Lee Curtis and Helen Mirren would suggest not. Dare I ask what the attraction to Christine Hamilton could be?

Rebecca

"This cringe-making drool fest you lads have been going on with on this thread has been oh-so-predictable til now"

We're a simple lot y'know. It doesn't take a whole lot to keep us happy ;)

"I know, we're completely wasted on ye "

Yes...I won't argue with you there :D

Christine Hamilton

Actually of the three mentioned Christine Hamilton would be my choice.

Careful lads! She's British.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->
[broken link removed]​
Nell McAndrew​

Who tango'ed Nell? Not a bit bitter, me ;)

This Christine Hamilton fetish is becoming a worry though. I mean I know you're accountants and all but even so, the mind boggles ... :p

Rebecca

Some of us are computer geeks too Rebecca.

But we're okay. We like normal sexy women like Nigella ;)

Sexy

Notice we say woman not girl! So it would be someone mature, experienced, rounded, been there - in fact it could be someone else's wife, someone who is unattainable, untouchable, unapproachable even with a hint of an accent.

SSSSSOOOOPPPPPHHHHIIIIAAAA LLLOOORRREEENNN

Re: World's sexiest woman

OK, can I withdraw my nomination of Christine Hamilton and replace her wth Ann Coulter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back