Who is running the country?

Wasn't sure whether there was a typo there; is it running or ruining?

Sadly, both are true.

Labour (and the cossetted class) are running and ruining the country.

What sort of country pays our young people €188 per week to sit at home watching Jeremy Kyle?

Small wonder the country is in the mess it is

Senior Civil Servants run this Country (into the ground) don't for one minute doubt the veracity of this statement.

The era of the TK Whitakers,those that gave their all in the service of their Country has passed,in their wake came the incompetent,greedy and the manipulative,they have done the State no service and we know it...

Enough of them.

Sadly, both are true.

Labour (and the cossetted class) are running and ruining the country.

What sort of country pays our young people €188 per week to sit at home watching Jeremy Kyle?

Small wonder the country is in the mess it is

Only those aged 25 & over can claim the maximum of €188.

Young people aged between 18 & 21 can claim €100 & those aged between 22 & 24 can claim €144

My state pension here in the UK, after working for 40 years, is about £100 per week.

My state pension here in the UK, after working for 40 years, is about £100 per week.

if you don't have a private pension, aren't their payments called pension credits you can apply for to top you up?
The British Government do have a minimum standard of living for everyone, I think it's £143 per week

PS you can't compare the UK to Ireland.

if you don't have a private pension, aren't their payments called pension credits you can apply for to top you up?
The British Government do have a minimum standard of living for everyone, I think it's £143 per week

PS you can't compare the UK to Ireland.

Yes I know that is the case. I should point out that I do have a private pension in the order of £30K in addition to the state pension.

Back