Which Payroll Software can you recommend?

WeeFlower

Your feedback will help me to decide. :confused:

I want a user friendly Irish Payroll Software, so, I rid the headache of changes in spreadsheets I do to accomadate changes in annual Budgets. :(

There are only 12 on our payroll carried out monthly (if that is an input that helps shortlist any recommendations).

I use Tas Books (Sage) for book keeping but would like to know what your opinion on their Payroll Software also.

Thank you for taking the time to answer! ;)

Hi WeeFlower,

I haven't used TAS payroll software so I can't comment on that. However I can recommend Collsoft payroll software. It's reasonably priced and very user friendly. The Collsoft team have always been very helpful with any queries I've had and have made modifications based on suggestions from users. I have no affiliation with them except as a happy customer and I've been using the software since 2003.

The software can be downloaded as a free trial for 40 days, so you can try it out and see what you think.

Hope this helps.
Nutso

+1 on collsoft
When I employed people I found their software very good and easy to use ,update was always on the ball , and their an Irish company too.

Thanks guys!

Will check that out. In the meantime if anyone has anything to add about Sage to extend my options please do so.

Back