Which car should I buy?

Focus Zetec. You need a 1.6 engine though.
Agreed.

Theres a 'Connection' offer at the moment on the 1.6 Zetec, list price is 24.5k with matellic paint, before any horse-trading. They will then include 2.5k of extra's for another €500. Things like Keyless entry and start, dual climate control, integrated phone bluetooth, and voice controlled everything (climate control, phone, radio etc). On top of all the Zetec extra's.
Just called Airside about it today; my wife is changing her Clio. Offer ends end-Nov, for Jan delivery.
(p.s. I don't work for Ford! ;) )

Just to add a voice in defence of renault, I drive a Megane, and love it. Best driver comfort and safety in its class. Never a days trouble). The one to avoid seems to be the Laguna II, unless it has a FSH.

in case you all didn't realise..... instead of being forced to buy another Renault because you want steering wheel controls.... juts buy any car you want and upgrade the stereo to one which has a control pad you can clip onto your steering wheel.

Should only cost you €200 for the headunit and remote on the web.

Focus TDCi is a good car alright. If I was looking for a family hatchback I'd buy that, plenty of pep you'd hardly notice it's a diesel. Focus has steering wheel controls too, and is very comfortable over long journeys. Had one as a hire car.

Back