Where would I get a Mazda Famillia??

T

tripilampy

Hi

hoping some one can help me out. i'm thinking of getting my first car and i was wondering if anyone would know where i could get a mazda famillia? My mam had one a few years back and it was a great little car (hers was a jap import). Also, anyone happen to know how much you would expect to pay for this car?

tripilampy said:
Hi

hoping some one can help me out. i'm thinking of getting my first car and i was wondering if anyone would know where i could get a mazda famillia? My mam had one a few years back and it was a great little car (hers was a jap import). Also, anyone happen to know how much you would expect to pay for this car?

It's an older model Jap Import of the 323 Model was it a two door hatchback or a four door saloon?

It was a two door hatchback. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me if they were still around, i haven't seen one on the road in a quite a while.

thanks

tripilampy said:
It was a two door hatchback. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me if they were still around, i haven't seen one on the road in a quite a while.

thanks

They would be hard to come by now haven't seen one in years, why not buy a newer model Mazda theres plenty around from 97 upwards going cheap, whats your budget?

Budget is around 2000-2500k, i know i could probably get something quite decent (first car decent anyway!) but i just really like this paticular car, its either that or a brand spanking new mini! I don't think my budget will stretch that far.

tripilampy said:
Budget is around 2000-2500k, i know i could probably get something quite decent (first car decent anyway!) but i just really like this paticular car, its either that or a brand spanking new mini! I don't think my budget will stretch that far.

This one sounds good for the money with service history and only 60k on the clock

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=399977

I reckon it's probably the same as this model and would be a good buy for E1,800 Mazda realiability is much the same as Toyota/Honda ect...pretty much bulletproof engines, I like the 323F it was ahead of its of time in design nice n sporty lookin.

predam-mazdu-323f-1-1126693403.jpg

Bingo

1992 MAZDA FAMILIA For Sale

Make/model MAZDA FAMILIA
Engine size1.3
Year1992
Mileage 64K miles
Description 64000 MILES 3 DOOR,BLUE RADIO CASSETTE, POWER STEERING,ELECTRIC WINDOWS,RUNNING VERY WELL.
Contact details 0868287853 ANY TIME AFTER 1PM
Location Dublin
Price €800

I presently have one and its on the market. Passed nct, no problems. Its a gem and initially bought it to bring me from A to B. I bought it for €2600 two years ago and it has yet to let me down. I will sell it for €1900 . It is a 1995 model. 3 door, black, sterio, new tyres, electric windows,power steering. An ideal first car for anybody.

Back