where to source 40 bottles of Champagne?

landmarkjohn

Hi, my daughter is getting married and the hotel has said we could supply our own champagne for the reception without corkage. Any suggestions/prices on 40 bottles of something half decent? Thanks.

Vinatis often have some good deals, see [broken link removed], or [broken link removed] if you're a little more flush.
Leo

If you are intending on getting something reasonable a trip to France in the car ferry might be in order.

Hi, my daughter is getting married and the hotel has said we could supply our own champagne for the reception without corkage. Any suggestions/prices on 40 bottles of something half decent? Thanks.

M & S are doing an offer on champagne & wine at the moment where you get 25 % off 6 bottles

M & S are doing an offer on champagne & wine at the moment where you get 25 % off 6 bottles

Their sparklers get quite good rating too.

25% is about the max discount you'll get as the margin on chmpagne is quite small for retailers (usually less than 20% for the brnad names such as Moet.)

Apologies for bumping this one but it is getting closer to the time and seeing as Munster got knocked out of the H cup at the weekend all plans for a trip France have come to a shuddering halt!

Anyone aware of any recent offers? Thanks.

There's a Prosecco on special offer in O'Brien's at €9.00 each. Alternatively, there's [broken link removed]. I have no connection, other than the fact that I used to work in a restaurant where they were a supplier.

Back