Where to buy the real irish food company products

Sarah

Hi all,

Hope someone can help. Im looking to buy a jar of Vine Tomato and Jalapeno chilli made by the real irish food company. I have searched in Dunnes in Ilac Centre and North earl stree, tescos in Jervis and rang the Dunnes in Newbridge but no one seems to know what im talking about even though i was told that Dunnes stock it. I have also tried calling the Company itsself and Fruitfield, who have bought the rights to it but it just rings out. Can anyone let me know where i might find this product...im getting desperate!!!

Thanks

Sarah

Seen it in Dunnes in Bishopstown (Cork) last year. Not sure if they still sell it.

Saw exactly what you are looking for recently and I'll be damned if I can remember where. Let me sleep on it and I will follow up tomorrow.

Bought this is Dunnes in Blanchardstown SC yesterday.. only a few jars stocked beside the other pasta sauces (dolmio, ragu etc)

Most of the Dunnes Stores in Cork seem to have it but it is often stocked on a Real Irish Food Company stand somewhere in the shop rather than with the other pasta sauces etc. I have seen their products in some of the bigger SuperValu stores also.

Back