Where to buy ready-to-go lawn turf?

J

jmulhall

Anyone know where (other than b&q) i can get some ready to go lawn turf? I'll probably get from b&q as i don't see it available anywhere else? Anybody ever bought some?

cheers.

- i bought it off them two years ago and the grass quality was great.

Try Jamestown landscape & building supplies in Finglas ph 8640522 I think they sell at about €3.00 per meter.
I have no connection with this company other than buying materials from them and have always found them grand.
kiwi

try anthony rooney - near lusk north dublin 0872643735 - if you live in an estate where the soil is a little grey-er in colour. If not try and its brown-er try summerhill lawns.

DOBBER22 said:
For anybody needing this service in Limerick

[broken link removed]

Good Luck ;)

Just noticed this on the Limerick Instant Lawns website "We deliver nationwide"

Good Luck ;)

brian.mobile said:
What is required in the way of surface preparation in advance of laying this turf?

BM

Taken from Limerick Instant Lawns website..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just follow the steps below:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Measure Lawn:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Call Limerick Instant Lawns:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Call 061-386 948 and order your grass. It takes a minimum of three-days for delivery.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Prepare your ground: (We can arrange a Landscaper to do this part of the job)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•Apply weed-killer (e.g. Round-Up) to existing grass/weeds
•Rotavate / dig the soil
•Rake and remove stones
•Consolidate and level the soil
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4.Delivery[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let Limerick Instant Lawns deliver your grass directly to your door.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Roll out your new lawn:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You or your Landscaper rolls out Limerick Instant Lawns quality grass. Please note, your new lawn requires lots of water![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good Luck ;)
[/FONT]

Hi monstie,

Do you have any contact details for aidan burke in Straffan?

Cheers.

Back