Where to buy mp3 music files

guerngirl

Are there any good sites where you can buy and download mp3 music files? iTunes no longer exists and Amazon.co.uk mp3 files don’t appear to be for sale in Ireland. It’s not technically possible to buy them.

Compatibility for old Intel processors and older MacOS versions, or Windows 10/11/7 (?).

I have the iTunes app running on a Windows 10 laptop. I've bought a few songs/albums from them. They're not mp3 files, but m4a files. I believe that most mp3 players will be able to play them. I use the Musicolet app on an Android phone and it can play them no problem (app for playing local files only - no streaming). The "Media Player" app on my laptop can also play them.

I have the iTunes app running on a Windows 10 laptop. I've bought a few songs/albums from them. They're not mp3 files, but m4a files. I believe that most mp3 players will be able to play them. I use the Musicolet app on an Android phone and it can play them no problem (app for playing local files only - no streaming). The "Media Player" app on my laptop can also play them.
i use Musicolet also and its great. Integrates into my car radio.

Are there any good sites where you can buy and download mp3 music files? iTunes no longer exists and Amazon.co.uk mp3 files don’t appear to be for sale in Ireland. It’s not technically possible to buy them.
I just checked and iTunes very much still exists.
It just happens to be wrapped into Apple Music.

You can still pay for individual track downloads and so on.

Try Amazon DE ( Germany ) Instead , I get any Amazon stuff there and no customs , Brexit has cost UK business's a bit of trade in this regard

Back