Where to buy Creative Zen Vision M

Re: Creative Zen

What are you looking for?

Creative Zen is a brand, not a product. They produce the Creative Zen Vision:M, the Creative Zen Micro etc., but Creative Zen is just the brand name attached to the products.

Most of the CZ products will be available from any electronics shop (Currys, Dixons, etc.). Argos also stock them, or at least did. Where you may be able to get the best value atm is really the question, and impossible to help with unless you identify the specific item (or at least the general requirements so people may help with the product to closest match).

Thanks for your reply.

its the Creative Zen Vision:M I am looking for. Its a last minute present.

Will check out Dixons and Argos.

Arnotts stock some Creative products - not sure if they have the Zen Vision though.

Dixons currently have the Creative Muvo V100 1 Gb mp3 player marked down 55% to €59.99. I bought one there this morning.

That Creative Muvo V100 1 Gb mp3 player , can you use it with those wireless transmitters which plays the tunes over your stereo? If so, I might just go out and buy myself one.

can you use it with those wireless transmitters which plays the tunes over your stereo?
There are specific FM Tranmitters which only work with certain units (iTrip for example), but the vast majority of them are generic and work with any MP3 player. They simply hook up through the headphone jack and transmit to the car stereo/any radio device.

Back