Where to buy Cola Cubes in Dublin....

juke

I'm heading to Oz on hols soon to visit friends and the only think I have been asked to bring with me is Cola Cubes. Anyone any ideas? I haven't seen them in years. Anywhere in city centre or south city would be perfect.

Thanks J

It's not Dublin, but there is a little sweet shop in Bantry which sells loads of the old style sweets....we stock up on old fav's whenever there. So if you know someone down that direction.

Otherwise there are a few on-line uk sites, try this one (hope it works,,,,the 2nd option doesn;t appear to have p&p

[broken link removed]

Theres a shop on Aungier St that definitely stocked them up to about a year ago. Haven't been in there since but I know the shop is still there. Its close to the Stephens Street junction on the rhs heading towards George's St.

I loved that place when I lived in Dublin - old school, old lady with white apron & loads of jars of sweets (if it's the same place) - cola cubes is only the beginning! ;)

Teddy's ice cream shop in Dun Laoighre use to have them. They sell loose sweets by the 1/4 or whatever the metric equivalent is.

Success, Lauren!

Strolled up Aungier Street at lunch - Kavanagh's is the shop. Tubs and Tubs of sweets including bulls eyes and chocolate satins and the dreaded clove drops, so I got what I wanted.

Thanks all, once again!

Back