Where to buy cheaper baby formula powder in bulk?

A

Autumngreen

For the brands like Aptamil,Cow & Gate, does anyone know where in Ireland I can purchase cheaper baby formula powder in bulk than those in the super markets, and beside those occasionally discount ones? I think those sold in the super markets are quite expensive!! Thank you!

"It is not legal to have promotional displays of infant formulae in retail stores or any point-of-sale advertising or promotional device such as discount coupons, tie-in sales, etc. to induce sales of infant formulae".

This is taken from an FSAI leaflet explaining the WHO International Code on the Marketing of Infant Formula.
www.fsai.ie/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=1960

I always found Newry to be much cheaper for Baby Milk Formula - so much so that the saving on three tubs paid for the trip.

Try Sainsburys, or Asda on line for price comparison.
I know there is no Adsa in Newry, but there is in Enniskillen, Warrenpoint and Downpatrick...

cheapest i can get cow & gate is €8.99 for one carton, athlone supersavers, teco etc €9.35 so save a few pence. I always purchase 10 together so great if anyone knows any cheap place, Id travel.....must check out northern ireland,

Back