Where can you find out and bid on repossessed houses?

Also wouldn't the problem of negative equity be there for the bank too? ie I assume in some cases the problem occurs when people have to sell and sell into a negative equity....the bank will still only be able to sell for that amt also??

Repossessed houses for sale through Wilsons this Wednesday.
[broken link removed]

I have no connections to Wilsons. I have bought cars off them and just noticed this on the site.
Very easy to deal with. I can say the same for Merlins. In my experience, both are reputable auction houses

Also wouldn't the problem of negative equity be there for the bank too? ie I assume in some cases the problem occurs when people have to sell and sell into a negative equity....the bank will still only be able to sell for that amt also??

no, the neg equity is still the borrower's problem - it's still a debt to the bank which will continue to attract interest. The bank can take your salary, your savings and even your pension for the next 12 years to recover this remaining portion of the debt (that wasn't covered by the sale of the house).

Victorian laws in this country for debtors!

[broken link removed]

I wonder why all the German properties. Lot 2 looks nice, offers in excess of 24k :)

[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

I have no connections to Wilsons. I have bought cars off them and just noticed this on the site.
Very easy to deal with. I can say the same for Merlins. In my experience, both are reputable auction houses

I notice prices for Irish houses are all "on request"....... Hmmmm.

Back