Where Can I Source Pub Quiz Questions

you need to add a little colour to your quiz,try these two family fortune questions (state before asking.."we are looking for the top answer") Q1 we asked a 100 people to name something you do directly after making love?.......top answer have a smoke. Q2 we asked 100 people to name something you leave on while making love?......top answer..your socks, you will get a fantastic responce to these questions

I go to a pub quiz regularly on a thursday night and the last round is a music quiz where they play only a couple of seconds of a song which you have to identify. Also some of the best questions are ones like 'how many sets of traffic lights are there between x and y (local landmarks). Many people at the quiz frequently text their friends at home on the internet for answers so the quiz master has had to start thinking outside the box! Also things like what colour is the sign on such and such a pub or shop. That's quite funny cause if it's anywhere near by half the pub empties with people running down the road to find out!

Thanks for all the replies - feel much better able to tackle it now. Some great suggestions that I definitely wouldn't have thought of. Feel a few bottles of red and Thai curry night with the neighbours coming up this weekend to tackle these questions. Thanks again.

I go to a pub quiz regularly on a thursday night and the last round is a music quiz where they play only a couple of seconds of a song which you have to identify. Also some of the best questions are ones like 'how many sets of traffic lights are there between x and y (local landmarks). Many people at the quiz frequently text their friends at home on the internet for answers so the quiz master has had to start thinking outside the box! Also things like what colour is the sign on such and such a pub or shop. That's quite funny cause if it's anywhere near by half the pub empties with people running down the road to find out!

Wonder if you could tell us (or PM) where the quiz is on. Been looking for a regular quiz night for ages. Is there any website that lists quizzes going on in Dublin?

Thanks

Question - presuming your quiz went well, my wife is just about to organise a quiz and was wondering could you summarise the high level jobs you need to get done. Here is what I imagine:

- Venue
- Questions
- MC
- Prizes
- Stationery

What is the most troublesome part, the questions? or the part that takes the longest

Any help would be greatful

HP

Back