Where can I download a rental contract?

HMC

I am hoping shortly to rent out my house. Where can I find examples of contracts? I've registered with PTRB in the hope they might have had them available to download, but this doesn't appear to be the case.

Any guidance appreciated.

Many thanks,
HMC

Here ya go matey..

[broken link removed]

Ensure you read and understand the difference between the 2 types of leases and select one that properly suits your needs.

Can I have some advice regarding letting out a house - we're all registerd/tax compliant etc. Can we insert conditions in the agreement? Specifically that we have the right to inspect the house say every 3 months (subject to agreeing a day/time with the tenant). The reason I suggest this is that having recently had tenants move out the house was superficially clean, but the oven hadn't seen a good clean & the washing machine & cooker took me hours to clean. They obviously had never given the inside a wipe & the filter was just awful (perhaps they just didn't know how to do it?). These are the main things I would like to check on. The cooker & machine are only a couple of years old & I don't want to have to replace them when all they need is looking after.

Back