When is the April 2008 Early Childcare Supplement paid?

ClubMan

As the subject says. I can't find anywhere that clarifies and it did not come through with the April Child Benefit payment (lodgement to bank account). Thanks in advance for any info on this.

it is paid on the second monday of the month in which its due, it will be due on april 14th

Thanks. I was unable to find that info on websites such as CitizensInformantion, Welfare, etc.

clubman,

it will be issued on the second monday of april, the 14th, and on the second monday of july, october and december.

regards
liketoknow

p.s. go to www.welfare.ie , scroll down to "families and children", and click on "early chilcare supplement" , details are at the bottom.

Childrens allowance is always paid on the 1st Tuesday of the month and ECS on the 2nd Monday of the month.

For those who get the ECS by eft, it should be in their bank accounts on Saturday.

clubman,

it will be issued on the second monday of april, the 14th, and on the second monday of july, october and december.

regards
liketoknow

p.s. go to www.welfare.ie , scroll down to "families and children", and click on "early chilcare supplement" , details are at the bottom.
The payment date details above and mentioned by others are not available on the page linked to by following the instructions above.

the date is not on it via the link but it clearly states the payment is made on the second monday of april, july , october and december

I missed that. It's not at the bottom of the page as suggested earlier. Anyway - thanks to everybody who replied with useful info.

I believe we do. According to the welfare site ([broken link removed]) the payment is now 275 per child per quarter

Was the Early Childcare supplement paid in advance or arrears for 2008? We had a newborn in July '08, but have only received one ECS payment in October '08. I'm not sure whether we are entitled to the ECS for Q3 '08 and whether the payment we received was actually for Q4.

The October payment was for the third quarter and you should have received another payment in December for Q4.

Back