When is KBC passing on the last rate reduction?

newo

I'm with KBC and phoned up this morning to ask them when are we getting our letter confirming the last ECB rate cut (tracker). They said it will go out in a week or so. I made the point to them about when it goes up they put it up straightaway and backdate the increase to the exact date and when it goes down they leave it the full 30 days, which the guy on the phone confirmed.

Hardly surprising but I wish it was illegal for them to not use the same principle (timeframe) for both increases and decreases. :mad:

i believe it is contactual - terms and conditions, be thankful you are on a tracker...

Have KBC Bank passed yesterdays rate reduction to variable mortgages.

I heard nothing yesterday in the news, and not mention of KBC Bank.

You would imagine that this bank is profitable, so will they pass on this reduction to variable interest rate mortgages.

KBC are reviewing, how long they will be reviewing is another question. Usually they are quick off the mark

Just in case persons have been asleep for the past four / five years, the Banks are trying to blame everybody else but themselves for the massive mistakes they made. Although a non Irish Bank, which Joe Public thought would shine a different and fresh light on Irish banking. Fact is they are all trying to screw the punters.

Rant over !!

I received my letter yesterday from KBC informing me of Novembers reduction for trackers.

Back