When is 2008 P60 issued?

I know someone who got their 2008 P60 with payslip for Week 1 of 2009. Any company using payroll software should be able to do same.

I know someone who got their 2008 P60 with payslip for Week 1 of 2009. Any company using payroll software should be able to do same.

I always issue P60s with the Week 1 payslip too. Payroll software makes it very easy to do this.

in alot of companies though Director's salaries are only finalised at the year end and these need to be sorted out before P.60s can be issued. Feb 15th is the date set by revenue.

Guys,
If I haven't got my P60 as of yet and dont receive it by the 15th what are the implications??

I am still backlogged by over 2 months salary but have been receiving payslips. I need the P60 to make a claim for tax back.
Should I be concerned?

Guys,
If I haven't got my P60 as of yet and dont receive it by the 15th what are the implications??

I am still backlogged by over 2 months salary but have been receiving payslips. I need the P60 to make a claim for tax back.
Should I be concerned?

No implications other than it delays your claim. ( a week 52 payslip has same info as P60 by the way ) . Concern...no. NOt all employers get them out by 15th. In fact some Govt Depts & semi states are the worst in this regard as people on here have posted before.

No implications other than it delays your claim. ( a week 52 payslip has same info as P60 by the way ) . Concern...no. NOt all employers get them out by 15th. In fact some Govt Depts & semi states are the worst in this regard as people on here have posted before.

you said it!!!!!
dept of edu the worst. its the 17th feb and still no sign!!!! i know whose jobs i'd be going for rather than the teachers. say no more

Can the p60 from Ros be printed on normal page or is there special pages

Can the p60 from Ros be printed on normal page or is there special pages

If you are using the ROS offline then it can be printed on plain paper, if you have a colour printer it will print red/black. You need to print 2 copies for each employee.

If you are using the ROS offline then it can be printed on plain paper, if you have a colour printer it will print red/black. You need to print 2 copies for each employee.

If you used ROS Offline to print P60s, don't forget that you need to reprint them due to 'A number of minor issues'.

Dear ROS Customer,

This message will be of particular interest to customers who use the ROS
offline or ROS online for submitting 2008 P35s and for printing of 2008 P60s for employees. If you use other payroll software you are unaffected by this issue.

To eliminate the need to pre order P60 stationery for 2008, ROS incorporated a P60 template into the 2008 P35. This enabled employers to print P60s directly onto blank stationery.

A number of minor issues have arisen in connection with this P60 template. To rectify these issues we have released a new version of the P35(L).

We recommend that users of the ROS offline download this new version of the P35(L) immediately. To do this you should open the ROS offline application, select the Download tab and then select the Refresh button. Finally, select the upgrade button beside version 4 of the P35(L).

If you use ROS offline and have already printed P60s for your employees we recommend that after downloading the new version that you print P60s again from your P35.

If you used ROS online to file your P35 (less than 15 employees) and printed P60s from your return we also recommend that you reprint the P60s for your employees.

Please note that these issues relate to P60s only. There are no issues in
relation to the P35 itself and it is not necessary to resubmit your P35 for
2008 if you have already filed it.

If you have any questions in relation to this message please contact the
Employer Helpline at 1890 25 45 65 or by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you for your continued use of ROS.

Employer Helpline

I always get my P60 before year end. I got my 2008 P60 on 17th December when they did final wages for the year.

Back