what was your first song at your wedding?

zxcvbnm

I'm single but if i was getting married i would go for "baby i love you" by the ramones.

'My Way' by Frank Sinatra...... sorta set the tone for how things were gonna be from there on!

Wanted Bruce Springsteen "If I Should Fall Behind".

Band didn't have time to learn it, so got

Van Morrison "Have I Told You Lately".

So long ago I can't remember! No actually when we got married there was no such thing, the band just played whatever.

'My Way' by Frank Sinatra...... sorta set the tone for how things were gonna be from there on!

I assume your bride-to-be picked the song then!:D

We had Lou Reed and Perfect Day

and it was too.

been hell ever since but you can't have everything I suppose...
only joking love
[broken link removed]

forgot to say after the very short I wanna grow old with you from the wedding singer we had the band break into I believe in a thing called love by the darkness

My Cuz & his Mrs had "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by that Hawaiin gent (can't think of his name).......'twas lovely!

Crash and Burn by Savage Garden.

I also managed to have a piece by The Damned played during the church ceremony :)

Haven't had the wedding yet but the beatles band is booked and the first song will be 'all you need is love' so they should do a good job of it!

We had "Hallelujah" and because the two of us disagreed as to sang it the best (Leonard Cohen Vs Jeff Buckley) the band sang a sort of hybrid of the two versions. Went down very well.

Back