What to look for in mens electric razors?

Newbie!

Hi, I want to buy my husband an electric razor for christmas ( he has indicated he'd like one). He currently has to shave every second day..any longer and he's quite the dishevelled one! So, what are the key things I need to look for in a mens razor?
thanks!

Personally I'd always go with a Philishave as I find the rotary blades more comfortable than the foil type (other brands have rotary as well I think). Beyond that it's up to you based on how much you want to spend.

Go for a "wet" one i.e. one that can be used in the shower and cleaned by running it under a tap.

You're obviously sorted now, Newbie, but I'd adivse anyone else getting one to make sure it's rechargable. That way, you're not tied to having to plug it into the bathroom razor socket and you won't have to replace the batteries now and again either.

thanks, I did get sorted. I got a rechargeable, wet shave triple pivot head razor from Philips. It was €200 reduced to €100 in boots. He seems happy enough with it. Said it isnt great if you have alot of growth but he hasnt had any rash and skin irritations since using it.

Back