What time is the world ending at today?

Is it the Mayan threat you'd be worrying about sir? Is it co-incidental that it falls on the shortest day of the year?

Should really have had Christmas early, gone mental with the credit card, sure who's going to collect the cash??

To quote from The Butcher Boy (about the Cuban missile crisis), in your best Monaghan accent - "Oh 'twill be a bitter day for this town if the world ends"

I hope it's not 'till late as I have the 19 year old Swedish nymphomaniac twins coming over tonight. They are bringing fine wine and a bag of class A drugs. :D

I hope it's not 'till late as I have the 19 year old Swedish nymphomaniac twins coming over tonight. They are bringing fine wine and a bag of class A drugs. :D

Don't suppose you'd like send me an invite ?!

Only 24 minutes til world end now supposedly. Better do something fantamazingtical quickly!

Don't suppose you'd like send me an invite ?!

Only 24 minutes til world end now supposedly. Better do something fantamazingtical quickly!

24 minutes isn't enough time!
I'll have to get them to drop into me in work now. I work in an open office but so what...

There was a load of Mayans in the pub last night absolutely hammered.Alright for them,they didn't have to get up for work this morning.

A lot of very embarrassed heads peering out from the entrance to their expensive underground bunkers piled high with with shotties and beans.

Massive redners all round methinks.

Good time to buy an underground bunker though.

Please close the thread - The world never ended - The dog on the street knew it wasnt going to happen

Or maybe it did and its no different!

Back