What Sunday paper do you read?

Saturday: Irish Times, Indo, Guardian, Irish Daily Mail, Daily Express.

Sunday: Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, Sunday Express

M-F : Free internet versions of papers.

I find the Saturday papers a great read but Sunday's are a total waste of time as they regurgitate all of the week's news with nothing extra, but the wife insists we get them on Sunday so that's the end of the argument!!

Saturday Indo - does me for both days :)

No Sunday Indo anymore - just couldn't take one more article or photo of de burgh's daughter :mad:

Tried the Tribune but just given up on the Sunday's now..

Seems remarkable the number of people who don't buy the Sunday Indo. Is this really the case or are people jusy embarrassed to admit that they buy it? It does after all outsell all other Sunday papers except the Sunday World I think? So who's buying it?

I've given up buying a Sunday newspaper on a regular the basis. The Irish Times on a Saturday does me for the weekend. I find the ST too focused on the UK and I don't generally buy any paper from the Independent Group. I'll read excerpts from the Sunday Indo if a friend has it but I find the magazine rubbish in terms of "articles" and I don't like the way the TV section is laid out. On the rare occasion I buy a Sunday paper, it'll be the Tribune or the Sunday World.

I read online news during the week, get the Irish Times on a Saturday and try as I may I can't give up getting the nonsense that is the Sindo each Sunday. I only buy 2 papers a week. The Sindo is the one I could defo do without.

Since the Sunday Sport disappeared from the newsagent's shelves I lost all interest in papers.

I remember a picture of a London bus on the moon ( possibly faked ? ) with the headline " London bus found on moon " , the following week they printed a picture of the moon sans bus with the headline " London bus disappears from moon " - class !

My mates tell me that the nearest thing presently available is the Sunday Indo.

[broken link removed] will deliver a Sunday Times, loaf of bread + 1 litre of milk to Dublin addresses before 10 a.m. for €6 per week.

www.newsdelivery.ie will deliver the Irish Times to your door in Dublin before 7.30 a.m. each morning, provided you take it 5 days a week. No delivery charge.

Pretty much given up on all of them. Over the years have bought Indo, Tribune, Sunday Times and SBP on different occasions. My wife bought the Indo yesterday which I flicked through in about ten minutes - got more enjoyment out of the Aldi leaflet in it !

Back