What National Radio Station do you listen to?

2fm and Today FM - looking forward to seeing what new breakfast show on 2fm like. Ian Dempsey getting bit boring - same stuff day after day.

denise: agree with you on dempsey. try the 'other' radio one. Chris Moyles. absolutely brilliant.

Bring back 5-7-live and put the wild mooney in the compost heap. Return Creedon to where he was. Give that Dave Fanning some gobstoppers and choke him. We have too much of that hyena on sport at 6.30 every! night. Give us a decent Arts program AND QUIT MESSING around with the radio schedules. It was a case of dumbing down?

98 Fm on way to work
Matt Cooper on way home
Some Radio 2 (Gerry Ryan on Sat) and 98 FM (80' show) on Sun

Absolutely right Macnas!

Live:
Radio 1: mornings and Sundays late mornings, Joe Duffy, once in a blue moon.

Podcasts:
BBC Radio 4 and 5 for podcasts
RTE 2 fm Ryan Weekly

Dublins Country Mix (which seems to have a long range , got it in tullamore )
its even better now that there is no sign of Chris Barry's talk show on the way home from work.

Usually Today fm and 2fm if im down the country .

Mostly Today FM - I wake up with Ian Dempsey :eek: & if I'm off work I listen to the two Rays (D'arcy and Foley).

Switch to RTE1 for 5pm news, then a bit of local radio (LMFM), and back to Today FM for Tom Dunne while I surf!

Weekends mostly TodayFM - football, Phil Cawley and Jim O Neill and the 2 Sunday talk shows.

Listen to Today FM /Newstalk in the morning - on way home listen to either Matt Cooper or George Hook!...

Like Moncrieff if I leave work early

Have recently had enough of stupid radio adds & people bickering so I'm now starting to chill out on Lyric FM !

I really miss John Kelly who is now on some ridiculous slot in the afternoon, great mix of world music and altenative to the commercial stuff. Morning Ireland, then Gerry Ryan or Talkback on Radio Ulster, cant listen to Pat Kenny for more that 10seconds. Really enjoy Jonathon Ross on BBC Radio 3 on Saturday mornings.

i listened to Newstalk in the morning, but was getting more and more sick of the 'right on' slant of Gilroy and Byrne...it reached it's nadir yesterday morning when Ger Gilroy interviewed JJ Barrett who wanted his fathers medals back from the GAA becuase of God save the Queen. During the interview Gilroy landed a 'low blow' reminding Barrett how he allegedly assaulted a referee in the 70's in Kerry, and what right had he now to talk about 'violent' anthems. Unbelievable stunt to pull in an interview.

So it's RTE1 now and switch to my MP3 player if they've nothing interesting on.
Matt Cooper in the evening with the odd check in on what newstalk or RTE 1 are talking about.

Back