What is your clawback % ?

tina4

Just wondering what other peoples clawbacks are.
Mine is 63% in dublin 4.

47%, God I thought mine was high 63%. Do you mind me asking how much your property is worth and how much you paid or is that too intrusive?

pants, It was valued at 400 by dcc ( we never had them valued ourselves) We bought them at 148. This was 5 years ago. Do u mind me asking were in the country you are.

Hi

While on the subject of clawback

We have offered a property with AF which we really like. It's a three bed house and the market value is 240,000. However, the affordable price is 230,000. Nothing significant in the difference. The clawback is 4.16%. Have I calculated this correctly?

Another issue is whether to accept this property or just buy on the open market for this price but that's for another thread

Thanks

Hi babyboo, i take it thats the houses in Ballyfermot? You sure the market value is 240k?? There are two different types of houses there, one for 230k and one for 240k....

Hi

While on the subject of clawback

We have offered a property with AF which we really like. It's a three bed house and the market value is 240,000. However, the affordable price is 230,000. Nothing significant in the difference. The clawback is 4.16%. Have I calculated this correctly?

Another issue is whether to accept this property or just buy on the open market for this price but that's for another thread

Thanks

I would defo get it on the open market then your not restricted if you want to rent it out etc.

Back