What information ESTA require

onway

Is there somewhere I can get a list of the information I need to fill in on the ESTA web-site .....just so that I can have everything to hand before I start.....

It's basically the same info as on the Green I-94W form .. some personal details, passport details and a declaration that you're not a nazi war criminal etc.

Passport info is compulsory , but address in the US and Flight details are optional (you can log back in to fill them up / change them if you want ... but I never have and I've travelled to the US at least a dozen times on my current ESTA ... you write the address/ flight details on the I-94W form that you hand to the immigration officer anyway)

What if you have muliple flights and more than one destination ....will all this be required or just the first stop???

I see that it lasts for two years after approval. Does that mean you have two years to make your trip within or does it mean you can make multiple trips to the USA within the two years?

I see that it lasts for two years after approval. Does that mean you have two years to make your trip within or does it mean you can make multiple trips to the USA within the two years?

It's valid for two years and covers any trips you make in that 2 year period ... If you want to you can login and update your address / flight details for you subsequent trips.

I went last year and the expiration is for 2 years but when I went to enter the ref number is said it expired ? So I had to do a new one.

This is strange ?

I went last year and the expiration is for 2 years but when I went to enter the ref number is said it expired ? So I had to do a new one.

This is strange ?

I went to the USA for a few days last month and checking the ESTA website today, it appears that the application reference still allows me to travel again.

Looking at the info on the website, it says that it lasts two years or until the expiry date of your passport, whichever is sooner. Perhaps that is the case.

Back