What car to buy for 30 000?

I bought a brand new Renault Laguna Coupe 3 months ago. Its a really stylish car. Haggled down to €29500 and that included an extended 5 year warranty. I also didnt have to give them my old Megane. I sold that for €1500. I havent had a single problem with it.Its a 2litre 150bhp

So you bought a brand new car for 30K three months ago and you havent had a single problem with it. Wow!! I think that says more about what people expect of a Renault than it does to give confidence to people :D

You need to look up the latest reliability list, sorry but Renault is 30th, BMW is 13th, Peugeot 28th

so you bought a brand new car for 30k three months ago and you havent had a single problem with it. Wow!! I think that says more about what people expect of a renault than it does to give confidence to people :d

lol!!

You need to look up the latest reliability list, sorry but Renault is 30th, BMW is 13th, Peugeot 28th
They may be 30th in the reliability stakes, but take a look at this beast of a Renault. It's a bloody marvelous looking thing!
[broken link removed]

250BHP isnt to be sneezed at. It kinda looks like a dog going to the toilet though!

Back