What a guy.....! What height is Keano anyway?

A giant amongst men! Certainly made Viera look like small fry on Tuesday night!

Roy

"I'll see you out there....."

[broken link removed]

In a premiership full of dull people giving dull interviews (Steven Gerrard, John Terry et al), he's a shining light.

Even his post-match interview made for compulsive viewing. One of the great characters of the modern game.

On a similar note, my father-in-law was at the recent draw for that new cross-border competition. Said that Packie Bonner and Pat Jennings were nice lads but that he never met such an arrogant crowd as the FAI lads that were there....

Anyone know a link to the post match interview, heard it on the radio, didnt get to see it

There's only 2 Keeno's!

Heres what Keen-oh said

"....cut out the chatter." Obviously directed at Mr Vieira.

"See you out there, not down here," said the Manchester United captain.

He then appeared to add: "Aren't you supposed to be a nice guy out here."

Hardly fear inducing wrath.

Vieira cooly quipped,

"I had a talk with Roy Keane and that's it. Gary Neville is a big lad, he can handle himself.

Re: There's only 2 Keeno's!

Looking forward to the show in the Olympia but even more so to blowing the SSIAs along the autobahns next year!

Roy

Onekeano , check your personal mail on AAM for my number and give me a ring .

I see I am logged in.

I like your pseudononym Leatherarse.

Just want to say I have been a Roy Keane and Man U supporter since Saipon. Just a mere female. Never did like Mick McCarthy. Telling the truth is still a mortal sin in Ireland - apparently. Unlike Bono he doesn't seek media attention. He owes nothing to Ireland - the converse in fact. A skinney kid from Mayfield who made it on his own. Isn't it pathetic we are still so begrudging?

LA - just sent you a note via AAM...

Sherib...."Isn't it pathetic we are still so begrudging?" It was shocking to find that the country was split during Saipan. However I think now the Boy Roy is widely seen for what he was as I said earlier "a giant amongst men" and no afraid to stand up to that plonker Mad Mick and the rest of the FAI a$$holes who just wanted to make sure they had their junkets.

Not sure if you've been to Old Trafford but if not you should make a point of going to one of the matches. Keano is a God over there not because he promotes himself but because of with him what you see is what you get. With so many ponces playing a PR game in the Premiership, Keano never shirks his responsibilities. Before the Villa game recently he spent a good 5 minutes just tapping a ball to and fro with a kid who was mascot. Most of the other "captains" bring the kid out, get the photo and get the kid off. It is also well known that he hasn't lost the run of himself and where he came from and the about of time (and money) he donates to charity is huge.

From what I hear the response of the IKeano audience is very much in line with the current mood whereby the Boy Roy is finally acknowledged across the country as one of the best ambassadors this country has ever had.

Remeber Paris....! Zidance (ha!) Pires (ha!) and Thierry Henry ... now you're really having a laugh!

Roll on Germany 2006!

Roy

PS. and Brian Kerr - what a guy!!!! Brillaint

United 2 Birmingham 0 - Keano scores 1st and man of the match again! That concludes the case for the defence!

Roy

[broken link removed]

Is the sound bite, allegedly...
Have failed to get it to work for me, as yet....

Brillaint Tarfhead, enjoyed that..........thanks

Roy

Back