Wedding videographer required

aura

Hi, I'm looking for a reasonably priced professional videographer who will record our whole wedding day. The wedding is going to be in Co. Kildare in August. Any recommendations on who to go with and who to avoid?

I know a guy called Richard Gill who does videos. Don't know how good his stuff is (or his prices), but he seems to be booked out the door with weddings all year around. You could Google him and see what comes up.

Modern Video Techniques - these are brilliant, very unobtrusive and a totally professional service.
We used them in 2005 and numerous friends have used them since, you won't go wrong

http://www.modernvideos.com/

Hi,

We used Paul Leonard last year and found him great, he also took a large number of photos even though we had also hired a photographer and he put them on to a disc for us before he left that night.

Great value and a very professional service, I'm not sure whether he covers Kildare but he did our wedding in North Wicklow.
www.lensvideos.com

Cheers

I got married in April and we had Videographer DC Media they where great not intrusive on the day and the finished DVD was great it has menu section and highlights section etc, so you can select the speeches section only if you like and the music over it was great which you can pick yourself. Compared to other samples we got which just played from start to finish theirs are alot more exciting. Their website is DcMedia.ie and David is really nice. I think they are 1100euro and you get 4 DVDs.

[broken link removed]

This guy is meant to be very good- you can even see some demos of his work on his website.

I have no dealings or interest in it besides wishing I'd used them when I got married!

absolutely no hesitation recommending Fireworks, great to deal with and great result. He was also a good deal less than the others we looked at. really nice touches in the editing.

http://www.fireworks-video.com/

We used Richard & his work is so good that friends of ours who didn't want a video have booked him for next week... fantastic guy & superb work

We used Gareth Daly of Bellimessio video productions for our wedding in Kildare in 2005. Very impressed with our DVD, would recommend

I would have no hesitation in recommending Fergal Nannery. I video weddings and reckon I am very reasonably priced, friendly and unobtrusive. Give me a call at 087 2257357 and I can send on a demo.

Check out Complete Wedding Video's, really modern dvd's, excellent price and no travel expenses. you'l find them at completeweddings.org. best of luck.

i agree mich fireworks gets vote from me too, didn't want to have dvd of wedding but so glad i did now Ian who did our dvd was a top bloke

Have to second Keith Malone, based in Delgany but covers most of Leinster. He did ours last year and we were delighted with the result

Back