Wedding Band & DJ Wanted

UnaS

HI... can anyone recommend a gd wedding band that INCLUDES a dj!.... Having my reception in Cavan so one that is from the surrounding counties would be gd.
Thanks

I was a wedding recently in Meath and the band were called The Best Man, I must say they were very good and as far as I could tell one of them was doing the DJ bit after. It was a smallish wedding with about 100- 110 and the floor was never empty.
I think my friend found them on one of the wedding websites. She's on Honeymoon at the moment so unable to get details at mo.
I have no connection to this band at all.

We used Joanna and tequila sunrise found them great dance floor was full all night, they're based in meath either navan or dunshaughlin can't remember which! Star DJ's where the dj's we used, Joanna and TS have a dj too which we didn't realise when we booked our own.

I have these booked for my wedding,
went to see them and thought they were great!!.. They do DJ aswell...
They have their own website and co-ordinator...

I was a wedding recently in Meath and the band were called The Best Man, I must say they were very good and as far as I could tell one of them was doing the DJ bit after. It was a smallish wedding with about 100- 110 and the floor was never empty.
I think my friend found them on one of the wedding websites. She's on Honeymoon at the moment so unable to get details at mo.
I have no connection to this band at all.

deuces wild - def a great band, played at oh's Xmas party last year, they have a website as far as i recall and i think they mite do dj.....

The Irish Rat Pack offer a package with a DJ. We booked them March this year and both the band and DJ were fantastic.

We used Men in Black for our wedding in Trim, Co Meath. They were excellent, kept the floor full for the night and provided a DJ as well.

excellent 5 piece band called musicbox, i know the bass player lives in cavan, pm me if u would like his number

Back