Weavers Hall, Clonsilla (Fingal)

CMR

Anyone offered these or interested in them?

We are going to view tomorrow. There are only 2 apts available and the rep from the council said there are 7 people going to view !!

How much are they going for on the affordable?

They are starting at 206K on the open market. These have been on the market for 3/4 years now! They were 325K, then reduced to 285K and now as low as 206K

Oh my god! That is some reduction on the market value, isn't it!!! They must be going for a pretty good price on the affordable!!!

They're going for 185k for a 2 bed ground floor apt.

It is quite strange how much they've dropped. Out of the whole complex, I think only 2 apts are actually occupied.....perhaps the pylon at the rear isn't attracting too many people.

Its literally around the corner from me so I'm keen to see what they are like size wise etc.

Then how come only 2 are available for affordable?? They'd probably have a better chance of gettin rid of them if more were affordable than open market!

the apartments actually went on sale approx. spring 2007 @ 325,000 (not 3/4 years ago) i believe none of them sold and they were then put on the market about 2 months ago prices starting from 206,000. I had heard they all sold out on the day but maybe they had to keep 2 for affordable housing. I went to view them last year and thought they were very spacious but certainly the pylon at the back would put you off. I had heard that pylon was supposed to be coming down at some stage when i don't know.

Well we went to view them and I wasn't impressed.
Only one bathroom. I could barely tell the difference between the master bedroom and the spare - both were so small.
And the view from the 1st floor apt was just the big pylon - crazy looking. But in saying that someone snapped it up so each to their own.

Just got an offer of a "viewing appointment" for Weavers Hall from Fingal.

Based on posts here they don't seem a great deal........E185k for a 2 bed, probably not much more expensive on the open market.

Back